- Includes Speedometer, Tachometer, Oil Pressure, Temperature, Volts & Fuel Level
- 1/8" NPT Senders With Adapters For 1/4", 3/8", 1/2?, 12 & 16MM
- Fully Programable Speedo With Pulse Generator Included
- Choose From Carbon Fiber Style Or Satin Alloy Style Face
- Choose Blue Or Red Display
- Demonstration Mode Cycles The Instrument Readouts For A Custom Touch!
- Shows High Beam, Turn Signal, Parking Brake, 1/4 Mile Time, 1/4 Mile Speed & 0-60 Speed!
The new VHX Systems fit directly into the stock dash of a 1964, 1965 or 1966 Chevrolet Truck or Suburban without modification.
Fully lit needles, backlit faces, and highly visible LCD message centers are a few of the things that you can see which set the VHX Series apart from yesterday?s traditional approach to instrumentation. A few of the features which you don?t normally see are the micro-controlled precision stepper motors, solid state sensors for unparalleled accuracy, and user-customizable display feedback, all supported by an unrivaled limited lifetime warranty which has become the standard for Dakota Digital instrumentation systems . Completely engineered and manufactured at their facility in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the VHX Series has completely revolutionized the instrumentation industry!