Chevy Truck Rear Suspension Kit, AirBar, RideTech, 1963-1972
- Bolt-on installation. No welding required!
- Lower Your Truck Up To 10"
- Better Handling, Less Body Roll, More Rear Traction, And Payload Capacity
- Retains Original Driveshaft Angles
- For Coil Spring Or Leaf Spring Trucks
The AirBar® is a bolt-on 4 link air ride system that replaces the leafsprings entirely. We have designed several specific systems for late model full size and mini trucks. An AirBar® system will lower your truck as much as 10” while improving handling and load capacity. Installation is completely bolt-on with no welding or fabrication necessary. For the customer that wants a bolt-on system with no fabrication or welding the AirBar® is the answer! This kit includes a new air springs, tubular panhard bar, twin tube shocks, shock crossmember, C-notch kit, tubular trailing arms and crossmember.
Check item description for fitment.