Chevy Truck Electronic Ignition, Ignitor III, V8, Pertronix, 1957-1974
- Replaces Points & Condenser With Modern Electronic Ignition
- Completely Hidden Inside Your Stock Distributor
- Includes Adjustable Rev Limiter
- HEI Gives Improved Mileage & Horsepower
- Huge Dwell Accuracy Improvement
- Magnetic Type Sensor Never Requires Adjustment
- Must Use Flame Thrower Coil P/N 126010 Or 126012
- Bolts In Place Of Points & Has Simple Two Wire Hook-Up
- Fits 1957-72 GM V8 Distributors Small Block & Big Block
There’s absolutely no need to contend with the technology of the 60’s and before, when you can bolt-in today’s electronic timing benefits in the form of the Ignitor! This system gives you a huge improvement in your ignition dwell. Plus the whole conversion remains under the stock cap so for restorers the car appears dead stock. Technically speaking, this ignition has rotating cobalt magnets which trigger an electronic switching module commonly referred to as a “Hall” effect integrated circuit. Practically speaking, this means you’ll always have perfect dwell regardless of how high you operate in the RPM band.
Check item description for fitment.