Chevy Truck Air Conditioning Kit, In Dash, Gen IV Sure Fit, Vintage Air, 1964-1966
- The Best Cooling Available For Your Truck
- Includes Air Conditioning & Heat
- Use With Small Or Big Blocks
- Must Used Factory Control Panel
- When Placing An Order The Following Information Must Be Included: Year Of Truck, Engine Size, Radiator Measurement, V8 Water Pump-Short Or Long, Stock Exhaust Or Headers, Generator Or Alternator & Location
Keep your cool and bring your 1964, 1965, or 1966 Chevy or GMC truck's air conditioning system into the 21st century. This bolt-on air conditioning unit from Eckler's Classic Chevy Trucks includes: evaporator, condenser, receiver/dryer, compressor & bracket hoses, lines, vents, ducts and all hardware. Belts and pulleys are not included and must be purchased separately. All in-cab components fit under the dash. This is not a "hang-on" unit. This system uses HFC-134A refrigerant.