Chevy Truck Air Conditioning Kit, In Dash, Gen IV Sure Fit, Vintage Air, 1964-1966
- The Best Cooling Available For Your Truck
- Includes Air Conditioning & Heat
- Use With Small Or Big Blocks
- Must Used Factory Control Panel
- When Placing An Order The Following Information Must Be Included: Year Of Truck, Engine Size, Radiator Measurement, V8 Water Pump-Short Or Long, Stock Exhaust Or Headers, Generator Or Alternator & Location
Keep your cool and bring your 1964, 1965, or 1966 Chevy or GMC truck's air conditioning system into the 21st century. This bolt-on air conditioning unit from Eckler's Classic Chevy Trucks includes: evaporator, condenser, receiver/dryer, compressor & bracket hoses, lines, vents, ducts and all hardware. Belts and pulleys are not included and must be purchased separately. All in-cab components fit under the dash. This is not a "hang-on" unit. This system uses HFC-134A refrigerant.
The Short And Long Of Chevy Water Pumps
Chevy mechanical short style water pumps measure 5-5/8” high from the shaft down with the pilot shaft diameter measuring 5/8". Long style Chevy water pumps measure 7” high from the shaft down, and the pilot shaft diameter was 5/8" as well. Do not mix and match pulleys from short and long water pump engines because this will cause pulley misalignment. An easy way to find out what style you have while your pump is still installed on the engine is to try to stick your hand between the water pump and timing chain cover. If you can slip your fingers in-between you have a long, if not you have a short.