- The Best Cooling Available For Your Truck
- Includes Air Conditioning & Heat
- Use With Small Or Big Blocks
- Must Used Factory Control Panel
- When Placing An Order The Following Information Must Be Included: Year Of Truck, Engine Size, Radiator Measurement, V8 Water Pump-Short Or Long, Stock Exhaust Or Headers, Generator Or Alternator & Location
Feel cool in your 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, or 1959 Chevrolet or GMC truck. Install a Vintage Air kit from Eckler's Classic Chevy Trucks. This bolt-on air conditioning unit includes: evaporator, condenser, receiver/dryer, compressor & bracket hoses, lines, vents, ducts and all hardware. Belts and pulleys are not included and must be purchased separately. All in-cab components fit under the dash. This is not a "hang-on" unit. This system uses HFC-134A refrigerant.