Chevy Truck Air Conditioning Kit, For Trucks Without Factory Air Conditioning, Sure Fit, Vintage Air, 1967-1972
- The Best Cooling Available For Your Truck
- Includes Air Conditioning & Heat
- Use With Small Or Big Blocks
- Must Use Factory Control Panel
- When Placing An Order The Following Information Must Be Included: Year Of Truck, Engine Size, Radiator Measurement, V8 Water Pump-Short Or Long, Stock Exhaust Or Headers, Generator Or Alternator & Location
NOTE: Air Conditioning Control Panels Allows Adjustment Of Heater Temperature With Vintage Air Conditoning Kits. Non-Air Conditioning Control Panel Does Not.
The Short And Long Of Chevy Water Pumps
Chevy mechanical short style water pumps measure 5-5/8” high from the shaft down with the pilot shaft diameter measuring 5/8". Long style Chevy water pumps measure 7” high from the shaft down, and the pilot shaft diameter was 5/8" as well. Do not mix and match pulleys from short and long water pump engines because this will cause pulley misalignment. An easy way to find out what style you have while your pump is still installed on the engine is to try to stick your hand between the water pump and timing chain cover. If you can slip your fingers in-between you have a long, if not you have a short.