- The Best Cooling Available For Your Truck
- Includes Air Conditioning & Heat
- Use With Small Or Big Blocks
- Must Used Factory Control Panel
- When Placing An Order The Following Information Must Be Included: Year Of Truck, Engine Size, Radiator Measurement, V8 Water Pump-Short Or Long, Stock Exhaust Or Headers, Generator Or Alternator & Location
NOTE: Air Conditioning Control Panels Allows Adjustment Of Heater Temperature With Vintage Air Conditoning Kits. Non-Air Conditioning Control Panel Does Not.
Feel cool in your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, or 1972 Chevrolet or GMC truck. Install a Vintage Air kit from Eckler's Classic Chevy Trucks. This bolt-on air conditioning unit includes: evaporator, condenser, receiver/dryer, compressor & bracket hoses, lines, vents, ducts and all hardware. Belts and pulleys are not included and must be purchased separately. Even if your air conditioning system is still working, eventually it will need repairs. With R12 refrigerant worth as much as gold it makes sense to modernize your Chevy or GMC truck's air conditioning system instead of retrofitting it. This system uses readily available HFC-134A refrigerant.