- Specifically Designed For Maximum Performance Gain And A Smooth Comfortable Ride
- 4? Lowered Front Springs, 1100 lbs/in For Optimum Handling Balance
- 6? Lowered Rear Springs, 380 lbs/in For Optimum Handling Balance
- Front Includes Special Droop Stops For Use With Stock A-Arms
- Rear Spring Spacers Are Included For Ride Height Adjustment Of ½?
- Improved Appearance
- Improved Handling Due To Lower Center Of Gravity
- Made in the USA
Improve the looks, ride quality and control of your 1967-72 2wd C-10 pickup with a set of Hotchkis Sport Suspension Springs. These springs have been specifically designed by Hotchkis to offer the maximum level of performance and ride quality. The front features a 4? drop spring with a rate of 1100 lbs/in while the rear lowers the truck 6? with a rate of 380 lbs/in. These springs will offer a balanced feel and improved grip for any performance driving conditions. The rear features an added shim for ride height adjustment for those that desire less of a rear drop. Springs come in sets of 4 with front bump stops, rear spacers, and are finished in gray powder coat. PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA.